Friday, May 22, 2015

Post-sabbatical update

During my sabbatical I was offline completely, which felt odd at first, then wonderful. It's been over a month since my sabbatical
ended and only now am I starting to fully re-engaged online again. Here are a few updates on how things will work post-sabbatical:

1) I am now writing a weekly (short) article for our parish newsletter and I will post those here. I have several to catch up so I'll do that now, then post weekly.
2) I will no longer post other people's sermons to my blog. Those will be posted on Church of the Redeemer's facebook and Twitter pages.

I never really used this as MY blog, but more as a way to post sermons, articles, etc. I plan for that to change now and will begin honest-to-goodness blogging more regularly.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sounds good to me! I look forward to reading your thoughts. By "other people's sermons", do you mean, like, Michele and Deacon Pam?